Basic Information – After the construction of building as per approved building plan the applicant need to apply for grant of occupation certificate.
- Haryana Municipal Building Bye-laws 1982
- Haryana Municipal Corporation Building Bye-laws 2014
- Building Bye-laws amendment 2007
- Haryana Municipal Building Bye-laws 2006(Amendment)
Fee Details – No fee for the application of Occupation Certificate has been taken.
How to Apply – In the Original municipal limit the occupation certificate were issued by the concerned Municipalities. In the extended municipal limit (for CLU cases) the occupation certificate were issued by the DULB. Only in case of Municipal Corporation, Gurgaon and Municipal Corporation, Faridabad the occupation certificate were issued by these Municipal Corporation for the area less than 5 acre. The applicant want to obtain occupation certificate need to apply on BR-IV/ BR-V form alongwith the BR V(1) and BR V(A1)/ BR V(A2) in the concerned offices.
|S No||Document Description||Online Submission||Mandatory / Optional||Type Of SoftCopy|
|1||Form BR-IV||Attachment||Mandatory||File size not more than 200 KB in pdf format.|
|2||Form BR-V||Attachment||Mandatory||File size not more than 200 KB in pdf format.|
|3||Form BR-VII||Attachment||Mandatory||File size not more than 200 KB in pdf format.|
- Office Order – Regarding Joint Site Inspection Team report of approval of buildings Plans and grant of Occupation Certificate.
- Checklist for Occupation certificate. Please click here.