In urban areas facilities of water supply and sewerage is provided by Municipal Corporation in Faridabad and Gurgaon only where as in all other municipalities, it is being provided by PHE Department.
How to apply:
- Citizen applying for water connection or sewer connection or both in Municipal Corporation Faridabad and Gurgaon can apply online while visiting the official website of the department www.ulbharyana.gov.in and choosing the tab of Water and sewer connection available in the category of online services.
- In the application form, following fields are to be filled up:
- Name of Municipal Corporation
- Category (Residential/Commercial/Industrial/Institutional in case of Municipal Corporation, Gurgaon whereas Residential/Commercial Booth/ Commercial SCF/ Commercial other/Industrial/Institutional in case of Municipal Corporation, Faridabad)
- Type of connection (water only/sewer only/Both) (no sewer connection is given in commercial Booth)
- Property ID
- Address of premises where connection is required
- Do you have any previous held connection on the above premises
- Is previous connection Authorised/Unauthorised
- Old customer ID of previous held connection on the above premises
- Date since unauthorised connection held
- Applicant Name
- Father/Spouse name
- Correspondence address
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Aadhar Number
- Name of document to be attached for photo ID ( Voter ID/ Aadhar Card / Driving License/ Smart Card/ Passport)
- No. of proof of ID
- Name of document to be attached for Ownership proof (Property Reister of MC/ Conveyance Deed/ Registry deed/ Allotment letter by Government approved agency/ Court Decree/ Registered lease agreement/ Requisition deed.)
- Licensed plumber
- Plot Size unit (Sq. Yds/Acre)
- Plot Size
- of floors
- of WC
- of urinals
- The payment can be made online through Payment Gateway after receiving fee detail from the concerned office through automated generated SMS and Email.
Upload the following documents:
|Sr. No.||Name of Document|
|4||Approved Building Plan (New connections Only)|
|5||House Tax Receipt (Existing Unauthorized Connection)|
- After completing the process, please submit your application form.
- The fee will be calculated by the concerned officer of the concerned Municipal Corporation on following grounds:
- Connection charges
- Road cut charges
- Meter testing fees
- Penalty/charges for regularisation of unauthorised connections.