Basic Information – As per Haryana Fire Service Act, 2009, any person proposing to construct a building to be used for any purpose other than residential purpose or a building proposed to be used for residential purpose of more than 15 meters in height, such as group housing, multi-storeyed flats, walk up apartments, etc. before the commencement of the construction, shall apply for the approval of Fire Fighting Scheme conforming to national Building Code of India, the Disaster Management Act, 2005 (53 of 2005), the Factories Act, 1948 (Act 63 of 1948) and the Punjab Factory Rules, 1952, and issue of no objection certificate on such form, alongwith such fee, as may be prescribed.
To view Haryana Right to Service Act, 2014. Please Click Here.
To view Service included in Haryana Right to Service Act, 2016. Please Click Here.
- Haryana Municipal Corporation Building Bye-laws 2014
- Building Bye-laws amendment 2007
- Haryana Municipal Building Bye-laws 2006
Fee Details – There are no charges/ fee for the approval/renewal of Fire NOC.
Authority Issuing Fire No objection Certificate.
- Policy regarding approval of fire Fighting scheme and Insurance of Fire NOC for industrial units in the state of Haryana in view of Enterprises Promotion Policy – 2015.
Policy regarding approval of fire fighting scheme
- Delegation of powers regarding issuance of sanction For Fight Fighting Schemes, Issues of NOCs and renewal of NOCs for fire services.
How to Apply – Any person indenting to apply for Fire No objection Certificate can apply online.
Time Period – Time period for the approval of Fire Fighting Scheme is 60 days as per Haryana Fire Act, 2009 and Right to Service Act, 2014.
Grievance – In case the fire fighting scheme is not approved with in 60 days then appeal can be made to first appellate authority Director Urban Local Bodies Bays 11-14 Sector -4 Panchkula where as Second appellate authority is Additional Chief Secretary to Govt. Haryana Urban Local Bodies Department as per Haryana Right to Service act, 2014
Checklist for Fire NOC (Above 15 mtrs.)
|Sr. No||Documents Required||Attached||Remarks|
|01||Approval of Fire Fighting Scheme from Competent Authority||File size not more than 200 KB in pdf format.|
|02||Permission Letter/BR-III||File size not more than 200 KB in pdf format.|
|03||Checklist as per NBC 2005||File size not more than 200 KB in pdf format.|
|04||Detail of dedicated fire staff, with name, Qualification & Contact Nos.||File size not more than 200 KB in pdf format.|
|05||Detail of Building||File size not more than 200 KB in pdf format.|
|a||Total tower approved||File size not more than 200 KB in pdf format.|
|b||Applied for Nos. of towers(With tower nos. & name)||File size not more than 200 KB in pdf format.|
|c||Remaining for Nos. of towers(With tower nos. & name)||File size not more than 200 KB in pdf format.|
|d||Detail of already issued NOC(With tower nos. & name)||File size not more than 200 KB in pdf format.|
|e||Authorization letter with Employee ID proof||File size not more than 200 KB in pdf format.|
|f||Photographs of the fire system in working condition||Multiple Photographs to be uploaded|
- The applicant shall then visit website/ web-portal of Director, Urban Local Bodies Department, Haryana at ulbharyana.gov.in. At above web-portal in online services column, the applicant shall make option for “Fire NOC” heading.
- On selecting “Click here to apply” a building plan form page will appear with blank fields to be filled with following details:
- Type of application: Fresh or Renewal of No Objection Certificate from Fire Department.
- Type and Name of municipality.
- Applicant name, father/ husband name, residence address and mobile no.
- Details of building